Yoga with Rach
Welcome to Yoga with Rach
Rachael trained as a Hatha Yoga Teacher in 2007 with the British School of Yoga alongside training as a Holistic Therapist and worked at festivals and spas as a therapist until Christmas 2011.
In April 2012 Rachael started teaching Yoga in a local park and community centres. Though she is grateful for these spaces and meeting many amazing students she opened Lotus Yoga Studio in the heart of Fareham in June 2014 to offer a dedicated space for Yoga.
Lotus Yoga Studio is an intimate space for Yoga and meditation offering a variety of classes to suit those wishing to start and maintain a Yoga practice.
SUP Yoga is a funfilled practice Rachael has enjoyed since early 2014 and trained with SUPFit in 2017 with classes starting the same year in both outdoor and indoor settings.
Goat Yoga - yes yoga with goats! A light hearted yoga practice full of laughter and fantastic for those that love animals. Goats are much like dogs and will come up for a cuddle or head scratch whether you are seated or in a headstand!
- 2007 - Hatha Yoga Teacher Training British School of Yoga (BSY)
- 2012 - Yoga classes offered in local community. Started teaching at local Naval bases.
- 2013 - Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Alliance registered Yoga School. Ran first Yoga retreat in Somerset.
- 2014 - opened Lotus Yoga Studio. Vinyasa flow Yoga Teacher training started via Yoga Campus
- 2017 - SUPFit Yoga Teacher Training. Goat Yoga classes started.